PLEASE READ! CHANGES IN DROP-OFF AND DISMISSAL DUE TO COVID-19!
- Temperatures will be taken before students exit the car/enter the building. Students displaying symptoms and/or with a temperature above 100.4F will be asked to return home.
- Please don’t drop off your student before 7.40 unless they are eating breakfast at school. Breakfast will continue to start at 7.30 in the student center.
- Students will proceed straight to their classrooms upon arrival.
- Kindergarten parents may park and walk their students up to the main entrance.
- K-2nd grade will be dismissed from the field. 3rd through 5th grade will be dismissed from the classroom.
- Please understand that we do not allow parents into the building for drop-off or dismissal at this point.