Drop Off and Pick Up
- If you are dropping off or picking up your child, enter the parking lot from Mallow Rd. Upon entering, the driveway is two-way traffic, but it will change to two lanes of one-way traffic. When you see the sign stating, “Please choose your lane. Drop off or Parking,” get into your appropriate lane. If you are dropping off your child and not coming in the building, move to the left in the Drop Off lane. If you will be parking and getting out of your car to go into the school with your child, move to the right in the Parking lane.
- When in the Drop Off lane, always move forward as far as you can to fill in all available space. Proceed to the edge of the playground.
- Never leave your car unattended unless you are in a parking space.
- Once you have dropped off/picked up your child, you may carefully move forward and exit when instructed to do so by the Traffic Monitor.
- Exit the lot by turning right onto Austin Bluffs Parkway or by exiting at Mallow Rd. From Mallow Rd., you can turn left to Austin Bluffs Parkway where you will be able to take a left or a right turn. Or you can turn right to go through the neighborhood.