The purpose of the Parent Teacher Organization shall be to engage, motivate, and enhance the cultural education and development of all Colorado International Language Academy students, through collaboration with parents, families, administration, faculty and staff.
The PTO is organized to:
- Provide an organization through which the parents, school, teachers and community can work cooperatively to affect the cultural environment and the quality of education offered.
- Coordinate with the CILA administration and Board of Directors to identify the school’s cultural needs and fundraising to help meet those needs.
- Provide financial support for Cultural programs and related materials designated by the PTO.
- Encourage parent involvement and provide a variety of volunteer opportunities.
- Enhancing the cultural educational opportunities of students in the school.