CILA’s School Lunch program is provided by District 11.
- Lunch includes a minimum of three and maximum of 5 different selections from the grain, milk, fruit, vegetable and meat/meat alternate groups.
- One selection must be a fruit or vegetable.
- For more information, please visit the District 11’s Food & Nutrition web page here
Free and Reduced Lunch
- Pay for School Breakfast & Lunch Online Here
- You can also bring in a check to the Front Desk to pay for meals
- CILA will not allow students to have an outstanding meal balance greater than $10 at any time. You must send your child with a lunch if they have an outstanding balance of greater than $10.